LIVE CLASSES ARE BACK
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy with Proper Physical Distancing!
Live classes are back! We are keeping our class sizes very small to help insure proper social (physical) distancing. Be sure to book your class date soon so you do not lose your spot.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases to protect yourself.
CLASS PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Face coverings are required to attend for duration of class.
- Always keep at least 6 feet from other participants.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick. No cost to reschedule!
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Bring a laptop or tablet for the exam. Being done online in class to avoid physical contact.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Bring your own pen and note pads.