Who Should Take the Course:
- Food safety personnel;
- HACCP Team Members;
- Quality Control and Assurance personnel;
- Production managers and staff;
- Anyone who is a food safety trainer or auditor.
NEHA HACCP Basics for Processors and Manufacturers
$295 per person
HACCP Basics for Processors and Manufacturers is an online, self-paced course on the HACCP System and its prerequisites. The course focus is on the HACCP method to prevent unwanted hazards from being introduced into your manufacturing or processing operations. The course is recognized and accredited by the International HACCP Alliance.
The course curriculum consists of 11 modules covering topics on meeting government, industry, and auditor requirements for the development of a working HACCP plan, including Good Manufacturing Practices as well as the Food Safety Modernization Act.
Course Structure: The course is structured into 11 modules which included:
- Module 01 - What is HACCP?
- Module 02 - How Big of a problem is Foodborne Illness? Who is at Risk for Foodborne Illness?
- Module 03 - Hazards covered in 'HAZARD ANALYSIS AND CRITICAL CONTROL POINT'
- Module 04 - Which illnesses can result from eating contaminated foods?
- Module 05 - What conditions do pathogens need to survive and grow in foods?
- Module 06 - HACCP - The Overview
- Module 07 - HACCP Prerequisites - The Foundation to Build On
- Module 08 - Developing your HACCP PLAN
- Module 09 - HACCP Principles 1-2-3 Hazard Analysis, Critical Control Points, Critical Limits
- Module 10 - HACCP Principles 4-5-6 Monitoring, Corrective Actions, Verification
- Module 11 - HACCP Principle 7 Record Keeping, Training and Audits
At the end of each module, there is a test. Participants must successfully complete the test before continuing to the next module. Participants that do not achieve 80% can review the module content and try as many times as necessary to advance and complete the course. Test questions are randomly selected from a test bank, making each test unique.
Upon successfully completing all modules, there is a printable certificate for your records.
This online course is self-paced. Participants may leave the course at anytime and can resume where they left off. The duration will depend on the individual participant and their prior knowledge of the subject matter. On average, the timeline for completion will be between 1-1.5 hours per module.
TAP HACCP Managers Certificate Course
$350 per person
Developed in conjunction with NSF International, TAP Series is proud to provide this exclusive on-line HACCP Managers Certificate Course.
This course meets both nationally and internationally accepted HACCP standards. It contains the information needed to effectively participate in the organization, development, implementation and management of a successful HACCP plan. The student will experience practical, real world interactive case studies that cover the "five preliminary steps" of a HACCP plan and the application of its "seven principles". Also included are HACCP plan development forms that can be printed and used to create a HACCP program.
The course provides the foundational knowledge needed to comply with the Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act. Successful completion of this course provides a certificate recognized by the American Culinary Federation for 15 hours of continuing education credits.
This course is a must for food industry education, food manufacturers, health care facilities, foodservice operations, retail food purveyors and any organization or business that handles or transports food products.
Online testing is done through a Pearson Vue testing center. 90 question multiple choice test with a 75% passing score requirements. Upon successful completion of the exam a letter of scoring will be given and certification and/or results mailed from the NRFSP.
Private HACCP classes available.
Email us for more information at info@HRFoodSafe.com.