- If unable to attend your registered class as scheduled, credit may be used at any of our scheduled class dates, there are no refunds and all purchases are final.
- A seven-day notice is required for all changes without penalty. All reschedule requests less than 7-day notice are subject to a $55 reschedule fee and a no show-no call or notification day of class is subject to a $95 reschedule fee.
- In the event of weather emergencies and we cancel the class there is no penalty for a reschedule.
- A class that is canceled for any reason, a credit for your class may be used at any upcoming class. No refunds will be given.
- Any and all credits on file expire after one-year from purchase date.
- Private class rescheduling for any reason requires a 14 day notice or a $500 reschedule fee will apply. No cancellations or refunds given. Must be either rescheduled or credits used at a scheduled class location.
- HRFoodSafe not responsible for lost or late book deliveries provided books mailed to address requested on payment.
- HRFoodSafe reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a class due to weather, class attendance or event beyond HRFoodSafe control.
NH Department of Education student disclosure:
- All refunds shall be paid within 30 days upon written notification from a student of cancellation or withdrawal.*
- Students receiving benefits from federal programs shall be subject to federal refund policies, rules and regulations.
*Please note, the official refund policy of HRFoodSafe, as indicated above, does not offer refunds.