What Can You Do?
The next 30 days are paramount to help control the spread and 'flatten the curve'
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for when to use a facemask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
ServSafe also has a great reference website at:
Coronavirus Information and Resources
Together we can all help to...Keep it Safe!
FREE ONLINE FOOD HANDLER COURSE
UNTIL APRIL 30th!
Help stop the spread! ServSafe is offering the online Food Handler course at no charge for the month of April. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Food Protection Manager Certification ONLINE
We also offer the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Online Course and the Online Exam at a scheduled class for $179. Take the course at home during the month of April and schedule the exam at one of our class locations after May 1st.